A part of me blogging here is to share what I eat as well. Hopefully I can give you guys some good inspiration & hopefully I can find some good recipes from you guys as well !
This right here is a brand new favorite, greek yogurt chili tunasalad on rye bread with a side of spinach and avocado salad - it is healthy and will leave you feeling extremely satisfied and full for hours! Perfect for lunch (if you are on the hungrier side).
- 3 tbsp 2% greek yogurt
- 1 can tuna in water
- 1 spring onion
- 4 cloves chili marinated garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Sriracha hot sauce (I like my food with a spicy kick in it!)
- A pinch of salt, pepper and garlic pepper to taste
Mix it in a bowl and it is ready.
- Fresh spinach
- Red pepper
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cucumber
A lot of these foods have great health benefits for you, such as the avocado, spinach, garlic & the tuna. This is my new favorite & I will be making a lot more of this from now on!
- forevexnew likes this
- emmaguthrie likes this
- lightxthisxcity likes this
- lostinchoas reblogged this from thisgirlisonamission
- viking-burger likes this
- nt-t reblogged this from thisgirlisonamission
- instantcutie likes this
- lseee likes this
- deevoonneeh likes this
- infusely reblogged this from thisgirlisonamission
- lightupthenightx3 likes this
- manuellapilatesandgreentea likes this
- abbyroderique23 likes this
- floralban likes this
- thisgirlisonamission posted this